Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tag, I'm it. Lucky you.

I was tagged by one of my greatest (and oldest) friends. So now you are obligated to hear what I have to say.

You can thank Teresa later.

1. What is your guilty pleasure when you are home alone and no one to see?

Is this a family site?

Usually I don't care if there is anyone around to see. So I have to think about this.

My latest favorite movie is When Harry Met Sally and the fake orgasm thing is funny. What isn't funny is explaining to my nine year old why she is sounding like that and why that is a bad thing.

2. What is your favorite movie from your kids selection? One you don’t mind sitting to watch with them.

I love Disney films, my favorite is Robin Hood. But that is in my collection, not my son's. Matthew is obsessed with Star Wars and Indiana Jones. I don't mind watching those movies, but they aren't my favorite.

3. If you could remodel any room in your house and have someone else pay for it what room would it be?

My bathroom. I have a grand design in my head but it's top secret, so I'm not sharing because you might find someone else to pay for your remodeling and steal my idea.

4. What reality show would you most likely be on?

Biggest Loser?
Medical Mysteries?
Jerry Springer!

5. Do you have a go to person that you tell everything to? (other than your husband) Why do you go to that person?

Yes. Mostly I'm an open book but people judge others so harshly! I can tell this person anything and know that they will accept it and not wonder "WTF was she thinking?"

6. What is the story/ meaning behind your child’s first name? Or if you don’t have kids, what is a name you have picked out, and why?

Matthew is my favorite name, I have loved it since I was a little girl. When I was pregnant, we couldn't find names that both of us liked. I loved the name Matthew. Jaysen? Not so much...but I knew he was going to be called Matthew and secretly called him "Matty" when Jay wasn't around. After 3 days of Baby Boy having no official name, the nurse told us we couldn't take him home until we named him.

The last morning of our hospital stay, Jay went home to walk our dogs. His dad, Tom, called and left a message on our answering machine. "I know what you can name your son, my grandson. Matthew. Name him Matthew. If you don't like Matthew, name him Jaysen Junior." Jay walked back into the hospital room and asked if I had spoken with his dad. When I promised him that I did not discuss the name of our son with his dad, he asked "Can his middle name be Thomas?"

7. How many purses do you own? How often do you change them?

I own 2 purses, I have a small one that doesn't smuggle anything into the movie theaters and a bigger one that will fit 3 cans of soda and a ton of junk food perfectly. Other than that, I never carry a purse.

8. What is the most expensive article of clothing you have (other than jewelry) Where do you where it and do you wear it often?

I have a pair of ass shaping Skechers. I'm totally pissed that my backside doesn't look like those on the advertisement. On the plus side, my feet have never hurt. I wear them everywhere!

No comments: