Friday, October 1, 2010

It's 1:32 a.m. ...and I can't sleep.


Why did I have that cup of coffee?

Because the doctor said it would help the
headaches. And it did. But now I am wide awake with nobody to talk to me.

I suppose I could read a book. But
then I would have to finish it.

My most recent book was Mockingjay from the Hunger Games trilogy.

I love these books. I can't get enough of them. I read Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay all in less than two weeks. And now I am rereading them.

I hear chatter about a movie. I don't know how true that is, but here is how I picture all of the characters. I know the ages are going to be off...but this is my blog. So there.

The main characters name is Katniss Everdeen.
Here is my idea of Katniss













Katniss' sister, Prim













I put a lot of thought into this one because Peeta is my favorite.















The only other one that I have put any thought into is Cinna and I see him like this every time I see him in the book.












So there you have it.

Have you read the Hunger Games trilogy? What did you think of them?





1 comment:

tonroge1 said...

Christopher Shane has read them all so far. He like them but it did not take him long to read them. He like you, had them down in 2 weeks... I wish he could find a book that last more then a couple of days..