Thursday, October 13, 2011

I hate deployments! Hate, hate, hate!!!

Jaysen has been gone almost two months now.  We've done this before, but it just never gets easier.

He called me tonight to tell me that it's going to be a few days before we hear from him again.  Which means the next time we hear from him, we'll be on different continents.

It sucks not knowing where he is, what flight he's on, when it landed, what time it landed...and that he's safe.  I hate not knowing that he's okay.

Hate it.


Who said I have control issues?

On a side note - I'm going to start visiting teaching soon.

Whoda thunk it?

I made some nifty cards for my lucky victims sisters.  October's message is about the Army of Helaman and how they were influenced by their mothers.  President Uchtdorf's message during the Relief Society meeting talked about the five points that we should never forget.



















The back of it still needs work:



















AND!!!  Temple prep classes start soon.  I'm so stoked!  It gives me something to look forward to and something to work towards.  What a welcome distraction.

I was having a hard time deciding where I want to get my endowments done.  At first, I thought maybe temple square.  Then, I thought about the Manti temple.  But Grandpa and Grandma were sealed in the Provo temple.  How could would that be to be where they were?  How I wish the Tabernacle Temple were already open!



Maybe we'll be sealed there.  Who knows?

No comments: